Part 2: Chords
Master the art of harmony
What Makes ColorMusic So Different?
The ColorMusic Method is revolutionary because it helps you bypass years of blind practice, and instead, literally SEE SOUND with color to make your own great music.
I know how hard it can be to write compelling songs. But once you really see what you're doing by visualizing the patterns you play, you can express your ideas with clarity, your music resonates, and people listen.
What You'll Get in This Course
In Part 2 - Chords, you will:
- Learn exactly how to build and play chords using simple and predictable patterns.
- Understand the logic of how chords are arranged into progressions through the power of harmonic function.
- Dissect dozens of great tunes to master the art and science of songwriting.
This course is designed to help you understand music like never before. It includes:
- 4 complete lessons
- 4 hours of video
- 8 quizzes to ensure your understanding
- 444 exercises to apply your knowledge
- 554 pages of carefully crafted instruction
- 614 full-color illustrations of key concepts
- A discussion forum
Get started now!
Why You Should Enroll
All good music is based on a core set of patterns and principles. If you ignore them, your songs will suffer. Once you apply these concepts, your music will improve and people will listen. Enroll today and join me in Part 2 - Chords. Why? Because no one will really hear you until you master the essentials of music.
I help you master the art of songwriting.
I developed ColorMusic after years of intense study dissecting hundreds of songs where I found that all music is based on a few simple patterns, which are easy to see using a special link between color and sound.
With this method, you can quickly grasp the logic and language of music -- to unlock your own creativity and write amazing songs.